Provide pest control on turf, hotel rooms, and restaurants and in all areas maintained by Westgate. Mix/apply pesticides, or insecticides through sprays, dusts, vapors, soil incorporation or chemical application on trees, shrubs, lawns, or botanical crops.DUTIES
- Identify Suppression, Eradication and Monitoring of pest. Use a control strategy that will reduce pest to an acceptable level.
- Maintain good healthy turf and ornamentals by spraying unwanted pests.
- Spray turf and ornamentals with herbicides, insecticides and fungicides using several different methods including but not limited to; boom spraying, flood jet, wand and drench spraying.
- Fill sprayer tanks with water and chemicals, according to formula.
- Mix pesticides, insecticides for application to eradicate pest.
- Cover areas to specified depths with pesticides, applying knowledge of weather conditions, droplet sizes, elevation-to-distance ratios, and obstructions.
- Lift, push, and swing nozzles, hoses, and tubes in order to direct spray over designated areas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh School Diploma or 2 years experience in the related field of Pest Control.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSDepartment of Agriculture and Consumer Services State issued Identification Card.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.