This jobs primary purpose to the organization is to supervise the total sales effort of the resorts timeshare sales and upgrades, supervision of sales related personnel, implementation of sales strategies to maximize profits of the resort while maintaining customer satisfaction.DUTIES
- Facilitate morning sales meetings.
- Train Sales Managers.
- Supervise the sales floor, coordinating the Guest Service Representatives and Sales Managers.
- Pitch and sell Westgate Resorts to prospective buyers in order to sell and upgrade weeks.
- Supervise assigned sales staff: hiring, terminations, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations and development.
- Maintain liaison with other resort-level departments to facilitate customer service and maximize sales efforts.
- Provides excellent customer service to guests and staff
- Enforce sales related policies and procedures.
- Ensure sales activities meet or surpass profit plan.
Supervise all sales center staff; ability to discipline with input regarding hiring and firing. Input included with regards to the performance of their duties, their interaction with sales representatives and customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Timeshare sales experience and management experience as determined by Executive Director of Sales.LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.