To implement the sales activities of the resort in accordance with service activities related to the sales function to maximize customer satisfaction and overall profitability of timeshare sales at the resort.DUTIES
- Responsible for producing new timeshare sales for the resort and Implements approved sales plan as directed.
- Develops and creates innovative sales and marketing techniques.
- Executes and distributes all in-house advertising and promotional materials
- Coordinating: Determine time, place, and sequence of operations or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data; executing determination and/or reporting on events.
- Persuading: Influencing others in favor of a product, service or point of view.
QualificationsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School degree; Westgate Timeshare sales rep experience. Specific vocational preparation includes an occupationally significant combination of: vocational education, apprentice training, on-the-job training, or essential experience in less responsible jobs which lead to the higher job or serving in other jobs. Over 1 year up to and including 2 years.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to:
- read newspapers, periodicals, journals, and manuals
- write business letters, summaries, and reports, using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style;
- participate in discussions and debates; speak extemporaneously on a variety of subjects.
Requires mathematical development sufficient to be able to: compute discount, interest, profit and loss; commission, markups and selling price; percentages.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.