Do you have a passion for fashion? Are you outgoing, upbeat, people-person with great organizational skills? Do you thrive in a high-energy environment? If you answered yes, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
As aSales Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic ofLauriebelles to life. Sales Associates provide outstanding customer service and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers which creates a long-lasting shopping experience.
You’ll be responsible for greeting and assisting customers, maintaining a neat, organized and clean sales floor, and support the management team with day-to-day store operations.Essential Job Duties
- Maintain an upbeat, positive attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Welcome customers and inquire into their purpose of the visit.
- Determine customers’ style by observing what they are wearing and provide style-conscious consultation.
- Guide customers about different available styles and clothes.
- Suggest possible accessories that may complement clothes that the customer is interested in.
- Make style suggestions to meet the customer’s budget and dress expectations.
- Provide suggestions regarding styles, colors, and sizes.
- Assist customers in carrying chosen clothes to the fitting rooms.
- Provide honest feedback (if explicitly asked) on clothes that customers have tried on.
- Provide customers with product price information and availability.
- Coordinate with storage areas to ensure that all available sizes and colors are appropriately displayed.
- Maintain a “white glove” environment by continually ensuring that the clothing store is clean, stocked and well organized.
- Actively maintain floor awareness while serving customers to minimize loss and theft.
- Lead customers throughout the entire purchasing process and answer questions to all inquiries.
- Assist customers through the payment process by processing cash and credit card transactions.
- Complete daily end of shift duties with co-workers.
- 1. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED and one year of related experience.
- 2. Good communication, organization, and time management skills
- 3. Dependable and reliable
- 4. Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.