Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a General Laborer to join our expanding team.
You will be responsible for the crating of products and materials in preparation for on-time shipment. Successful candidates will be organized, demonstrate good communication skills, and safely use various hand tools.
What You’ll Do…
- Maintain a safe forklift driving record
- Build shipping crates/pallets
- Safely load/unload parts and materials throughout the facility
- Complete forklift inspections to monitor the maintenance needs; communicate maintenance issues on a timely basis to your supervisor
- Work with hand tools
- Use a daily replenishment report to restock bins with parts used
- Follow a cycle count program to help keep an accurate inventory at all times
- Assist others on the team with looking for items that are missing or possibly misplaced
- Pull materials and in-process assembled and fabricated parts/materials in and out of inventory for use on department work orders, placing items into inventory and updating computer records
- Maintain current and accurate records pertaining to inventory levels
- Assist with the organization and good housekeeping of the NCS facility
- Ability to work outside, sometimes during inclement weather conditions, loading and unloading materials/parts
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- Ability to lift light to medium weight up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations
- May sit for prolonged periods of time operating a forklift
What You Need…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift driving experience, preferred
- Ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and fellow employees
- MRP System and scanner experience, preferred
- Ability to work assigned hours plus overtime as needed
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.