Enters data into computer system for production of documents for Sales, VOA, and/or various corporate departments as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keeps track of data and source documents received, then compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of contract data to be entered.
- Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Input data from source contract documents into computer following format of program entering necessary codes and making necessary corrections to information entered.
- Record completed work and respond to inquiries regarding entered data. Transfer entered information into database.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- May print and prepare documents for mailing by highlighting, marking where owner, witness and notary sign and stamp documents and input proper mail out code.
- Handles owner inquiries regarding documents.
- Special projects as designated by the manager or lead.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Timeshare experience a plus.
Ability to follow detailed instructions and correspond effectively in verbal and written form. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.