Job DescriptionPerform full range of teller-type services as pertains to attraction ticket sales from Westgate Resorts. Maintain ticket and cash bank security through scrutiny of all transactions.DUTIES
- Balance money and ticket bank amounts at the beginning and end of shift.
- Resolve problems/complaints arising from guests.
- Sell attraction tickets and make reservations for dinner shows as needed.
- Provide basic directions, maps, and attraction and area information to the customers as needed
- Provide customers with transportation when needed. Keep accurate transportation log that is sent to the Corporate Offices for invoice reconciliation.
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and thoroughly. Explain any overages or shortages on closing tape.
- Responsible for completing daily deposit for their bank according to standard safety procedures.
- Daily clean and secure their work place.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to handle cash and tickets accurately and securely, enjoy working with tourists, be able to take direction well, possess strong auditing skills.
- Have word processing and spreadsheet knowledge, have good communication skills, be a self-starter without extensive need for direction, work well with others, be organized, be focused on accuracy, and be able to meet deadlines.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEOne year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.