- Facilitate morning sales meetings.
- Train Sales Managers.
- Supervise the sales floor, coordinating the Guest Service Representatives and Sales Managers.
- Pitch and sell Westgate Resorts to prospective buyers in order to sell and upgrade weeks.
- Supervise assigned sales staff: hiring, terminations, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations and development.
- Maintain liaison with other resort-level departments to facilitate customer service and maximize sales efforts.
- Provides excellent customer service to guests and staff
- Enforce sales related policies and procedures.
- Ensure sales activities meet or surpass profit plan.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Timeshare sales experience and management experience as determined by Executive Director of Sales.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess an active Utah Timeshare License.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.