- Attend morning sales meetings, and mandatory functions.
- Take tours.
- Attend sales division meetings.
- Pitch and sell Westgate Resorts to prospective buyers in order to sell weeks.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests/owners.
- Interact and serve as tour guide to all resort guests.
- Complete paperwork needed for all sales transactions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess exceptional sales techniques.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Florida Real Estate license, and a drivers license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.