As the Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be directing and instructing the team members of our food and beverage outlets to ensure great customer service, food & beverage offerings and marketing efforts to maximize profits and guest satisfaction.DUTIES
- Acts as Manager on Duty in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Train all staff to service guest tables correctly.
- Ensure the proper quality control of food and beverage and other supplies to include quality control, inventory accuracy and rotating of stock.
- Inspects restaurant and other food & beverage outlet areas for conformance to governments and company safety, security and sanitation requirements.
- Responsible for staff training programs and incentive programs which support increasing achievement of budgeted check averages and increase profits.
- Responsible for providing excellent service to owners and guests alike.
- Ensure adherence to product receiving procedures consistent with department policies.Prepare and adjust work schedules for the entire staff to ensure presence of requisite labor force on each shift with objective to meet customer service standards budgeted guidelines.
- Organize regularly scheduled training classes and meetings with the entire staff of each area.
- Discipline individual staff in accordance to company guidelines.
- Authorize discounted/complimentary Guest checks within department guidelines.
- Prepare weekly revenue forecasts and staff work schedules within established guidelines.
- Operate outlets within budgeted guidelines.
- Maintains current and accurate standard operating procedural manuals to include service standards, cash handling procedures, menu item preparation, specifications, safety and security, purchasing, ordering, receiving, stocking, requisitioning and internal audit policies.
- Administers liquor/beverage requisitions per department procedure.
- Ensures adherence to beverage controls per company and department policies.
- Maintains current menu item recipes and ensures adherence to same.
- Performs POS System voids, management functions and programming within department procedures.
- Ensures adherence to all defined department/company standard operating procedures within department.
- Conduct inventories per company/department procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.