As an Engineering Zone Manager, you will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds by performing the following duties.
- Directs workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings. Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESDirectly supervises General Maintenance team members in their zones. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEAssociates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.