Acts as ambassador for Guest Services and the Resort Property, also controls the overall work product of the Guest Services Department.
- Carry baggage to and from guest rooms.
- Maintain and forward Log Book to the next shift
- Fill in for Ski Services as needed
- Van inspection before each shift
- Drive the Resort Van as needed
- Takes complete and accurate phone messages.
- Keeps a shift logbook of all daily check-ins
- Responsible for assuring a smooth check-in and check-out
- Interact between departments to insure accurate resort information is communicated between departments
- Handle situations in the department and assist in solving situations for other Guest Services departments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSValid Driver License
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.