Job DescriptionMeasure, cut, glue, nail, screw, bolt and assemble wood, laminate and Formica materials by performing the following duties.DUTIES
- Builds, repairs and installs cabinets and cabinet doors
- Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
- Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
- Repair any broken or damaged cabinets, drawers or doors
- Prepares layout, marks cutting and assembly lines on materials
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements using hand and power tools
- Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Installs completed cabinets as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEThree to five years certificate from college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members of organization.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.