As an HVAC Technician, You are responsible for the care of our HVAC units and refrigeration equipment by performing the following duties.DUTIES
- Responsible for all Kitchen and Main Facility equipment.
- Responsible for the repair, replace and maintain various type of HVAC units within our property
- Work and document a preventative maintenance program
- Repack pumps and compressors, cleans condensers, replaces worn or defective parts
- Changes out air conditioning filters, discarding the old ones, replacing with new filters, labeling new filter prior to installation
- Maintain air handler closets regularly
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils regularly
- Leaves work area in safe, neat clean conditions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEAssociates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSEPA, Universal License
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.