Separates, folds and counts laundry for delivery and distribution to Westgate properties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Collect laundry from the entire property for cleaning
- Sort and separates laundry by category for assembly
- Dump linen from the carts to the belt, and keep up with the pace with the sorters
- Folds laundry materials by hand and machine such as sheets, pillowcases, wash cloth, towels, blankets and bedspreads
- Fold all the blankets, duvets and mattress pads by sizes
- When processing linen thru ironing machine, tower folder and hand fold, remove stained and damaged linen to designated area
- Catch the linen from conveyor belt and placed in designated metros by item
- Must pay attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must meet daily productivity based on resort standards
- Feed linen in flatwork ironer, towel folder in a productive pace
- Prepares the linen and supplies for the buildings during check out and mid weeks
- Clean work area daily
- Removes clothes from equipment
- Hangs, bags, folds, and bundles clothes for delivery
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High education or up to one-month related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.