Oversees daily housekeeping operations within corporate and resort guidelines to ensure quality standards and total guest satisfaction.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Supervises and motivate all housekeeping supervisors with daily supervision to include staffing, training, discipline, scheduling, and visually monitoring performance to all service and productivity standards to provide guest satisfaction
- Assigns duties in supervisors' building areas, examine and inspect for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Completes assigned projects and keep written track of progress
- Communicates with guests and supervisors both verbally and in writing to answer questions and provide clear direction in advising and instructing details of work; organize, conduct and/or attend meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards which may be established by Westgate Resorts from time to time is essential to the successful performance of this position
- Recruits, hires, trains and provides career development for housekeeping staff
- Conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback for employees
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Displays a professional image at all times through appearance and dress
- Follows company philosophies, policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines
- Other duties may be assigned
Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise entry level personnel in the Housekeeping Department.
Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years verifiable Housekeeping manager or supervisor experience.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.