Vickrey & Associates, a leading land development firm in San Antonio and Austin for over 45 years, has a great opportunity in our Austin Office for you to advance your career.
- Servicing land development clients within single- and multi-family residential, and commercial sectors.
- Coordinating projects as a member of a team of engineers and designers with the planning, design, permitting, and construction administration for a range of projects.
- Marketing, planning, scoping, management, and coordination of all technical and financial aspects of assigned projects.
The ideal candidate brings with them potential client contacts, interpersonal skills, coordination between staff and clients, a detailed understanding of project management and reputation of completing projects on time and within budgets.
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering or similar.
- Professional Engineering P.E. license in the state of Texas.
- Minimum 5 years of land development experience including site grading with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Familiaritywith zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria to independently formulate and present specific practical solutions to project design problems.
- Public works/utility experience a plus.
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within budget.
- Must be energetic,motivated and eager to provide exceptional service to our clients in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong writing, organizational, and communication skills to effectively interact with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
Vickrey & Associates, Inc. has provided quality engineering services since 1973. Our talented team of professionals is passionate about working together to develop solutions that improve our communities. Our objective is to exceed our clients' expectations by providing outstanding customer service along with innovative and quality design solutions that meet our clients' needs. Come join our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
V&A is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, disability, workers' compensation status, military service, creed, belief, or political affiliation.