Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Automobile Technician / MechanicLOCATION: 3790 Eldorado Pkwy, McKinney, TX 75070Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
Keep shop in clean, working order.
Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scan-tools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Clean modern facility
Large variety of vehicles
Use of the latest factory scan tools
Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
Full time live technical support
Access to our private technical forumand much more!
Desire to serve customers.
5+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
Ability to Flag 50-60hours per week.
Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
Prefer experience with all makes and models.
Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
Strong communication skills
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.