Job DescriptionLiterati is looking for our first IT Generalist to join our team! This role will be critical in helping us in all things IT as we have outgrown our ability to keep up with all of our new hires' equipment, day-to-day issues, and supporting all the applications that we use across the company. The right person for this role will have worked in a fast paced environment, has excellent troubleshooting skills, be intimately familiar with all things Mac and Dell laptops, understand G-Suite (or similar suite of productivity software), and be up-to-date with all the latest security technologies and protocols to keep us safe from the bad guys! Once we get back to the office, this role will also be responsible for setting up and managing office equipment (work stations, desks, chairs, printers, etc.).
WE’RE GOOD AT:Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Working Empathetically. You can put yourself in someone else's shoes and understand that even the smallest technical issues can make a huge impact in someone’s day
- Being Super Technical. You know different hardware and software, specifically Mac, Dell, and G-Suite
- Macgyver skills- you know how to fix just about anything with little supervision
YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum of 2 years in an IT Analyst, IT Generalist, Help Desk, or similar role
- Deep understanding of G Suite
- Comfortable with VLAN, VPN, IPsec, tunnels, etc.
- Experience with lifecycle management of end-user equipment including Macbooks, Monitors, and Dell Laptops
- Skilled in designing and maintaining office networks (switching, routing, cabling)
- Familiarity in inventory tracking and management
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Set up new hires with laptops and relevant software
- Be responsible for keeping up with our onboarding schedule to order the appropriate equipment ahead of time
- Ensure we are up to date with the latest security technologies
- Maintaining the IT Infrastructure in our warehouse
- Manage all accounts and software that Literati is using
- Providing Tier 1-2 technical support that includes incident ticket management, system monitoring and issue analysis across the entire application platform
- Setup multi-site office networks with VLAN’s
- Drive analysis and deliver/develop solutions for production break-fixes, defects and work orders submitted by business and IT leaders
- Provide after-hours on-call support as needed
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.