Job DescriptionJob Title: Salesforce DevOps Engineer Client: AT&T Job ID: TBD Location: Dallas, TX 75202 Duration: 1+ year Interview Process: Phone/WebEx
The ideal fit is a DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of Salesforce experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Technical Experience on projects involving implementation of Salesforce Core Platform
- Background in supporting Salesforce applications, specifically Sales & Service Cloud
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
- Understanding of integration technologies and API Gateway, Mobile and ios technology stack
- Experience with MuleSoft desired
- Deep experience setting up CI/CD Pipeline using industry tools
- Experience in GitHub, Bitbucket or similar required
- Experience using a build manage tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo required
- Understanding of SFDX CLI tool desired
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS and push notification
- Experience working within scaled agile development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Technical skills should include: Salesforce Development (Apex/Visual Force, Lightning/Aura, Lightning Web Components), Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud, Mulesoft, Splunk or ELK / EFK (Elastic, Logstach/FluentD, Kibana) for monitoring and logging, SonarQube or CheckMarx, Selenium or other automation testing tools
- Development experience in web technologies
- Development experience in Object Oriented languages – Java.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
Must relocate andwilling to come for In-Person interview on TitanData expenses.