Broadridge is growing, and we are excited to be expanding!We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our Portfolio Management group. In this role, you will be responsible for the smooth and successful onboarding of new clients. As the first point of contact for all new clients you will work to build and maintain client relationships while continually working to increase client satisfaction by acting as a liasion with our different departments. We are seeking someone who is excited to grow and learn within our department!
See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization, belowResponsibilities:
- Act as the primary client liaison in communicating and/or resolving client inquiries including working with Account Managers, Developers, QA Analysts, etc.
- Provide timely and comprehensive support across a wide range of asset types and functionality.
- Collaborate and problem-solve with internal teams to initiate change and provide superior client service.
- Set and communicate clear and realistic client expectations.
- Drive constant product improvement via new ideas gained by working with and supporting clients (system enhancements, new features, etc).
- Become proficient with our portfolio management and trading products.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- 0-2 years’ intern or professional experience in a client service and/or finance related role.
- B.A/B.S Degree in Finance, Business Management or Computer/Management Information Systems or related field
- GPA above a 3.5 preferred but not required
- Deep understanding of MS Office suite products
- Brokerage industry knowledge a plus
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable with superb interpersonal skills and collaborative skills
- Proven proficiency in maintaining client operations support, high client satisfaction, and overall client advocacy
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills
Additional InformationBroadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status.
"Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.