The Busperson is responsible for providing professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their every visit will become a memorable one.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must follow key service standards of the hotel
- Responsible for maintaining the following in The Tudor Restaurant. (Properly setting tables, clearing of plates and all other soiled inventory from occupied and unoccupied tables).
- Assists servers in stocking glassware, cups, silver, etc.
- Regularly pick up clean linen and napkins as well as drop off soiled linen and napkins to 9th floor laundry.
- Assures cleanliness and hygiene of all areas of the restaurant.
- Provides bread and iced water upon guest's arrival of Charlotte.
- Set up and maintains servers' stations throughout shifts
- Acts as an informational source to all guests. Answers phone, greets guests, thanks guests for their patronage.
- Performs related duties and special projects, as assigned.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.