Looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 year experience helping in a high-volume body/collision shop. Responsibilities may include wet sanding, grinding, buffing, mix paint, use primer and fillers, etc.
Here are a few other details about the position:
- Our schedule is Monday - Friday from 6:00am - 3:00pm OR Monday-Thursday 4 PM- 2:30 AM
- We use Axalta Cromax Pro (waterborne)
- 100% paid medical coverage for you, 75% for your family
- Up to 21 days of paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- $500/yr tool allowance
This is an hourly position that typically starts in the low to mid-teens per hour (DOE) with room for growth and advancement. If you'd be interested in learning more about this opportunity reply with your work history and contact information.
To apply, please click the link below or copy and paste to your browser:https://www.carvana.com/careers/apply?id=2231069&title=Auto%20Body%20Prepper&location=Nashville,%20TN