We are looking for dedicated and compassionate professionals to work with individuals who have disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. If you are planning on pursuing a career in the healthcare industry, we encourage you to join our growing team today. We value not only our clients but our employees as well. Here at Hands at Home Care Services, we strive to provide care most professionally and reliably. Our goal is to keep caregivers close to their clients and maintain or improve quality of life.
We currently have full-time and part-time day hours in Middlebury in a facility. Great pay!Please complete our easy one-step application and we will contact you for an interview.Responsibilities
- Personal care (assistance with toileting,showering)
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with meal prep and planning
- Valid Driver's License
- Good people skills
- The ability to problem-solve
- Desire to learn and make adjustments
Here are some perks in working with our growing agency!
- Employees working 25+ hours have access to TeleDoc and EAP Program
- Referral bonus
- We will work with your schedule and shift needs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.