This is a FULLTIME position for our client CMMi 5 and ISO 9001 certified company, a leading federal contractor.“US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.We are unable to sponsor at this time”.If you are comfortable with the role, please send your updated resume ASAP.Please provide the following details,Salary Expectation(Full-Time):Current location:Relocation:Availability for In Person Interview at own expenses:Availability to join:Work Authorization Status:
Proposal Coordinator, McLean, VADescription of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
Provide proposal coordination support to proposal managers on federal, state, and local government proposals, and provide administrative support to the Growth Operations leadership. Also, provide desktop publishing support and proofreading assistance to proposal managers.
- Establish SharePoint proposal sites and control access for document creation, organization, and maintenance
- Create proposal calendar and point of contact (POC) list
- Oversee full life cycle of document management for both electronic and printed material
- Perform desktop publishing (DTP) to include, Word styles, selecting formatting properties, such as text size, column width, and spacing, and perform proofreading in support of DTP activities
- Create proposal templates, draft proposal outline, and other written materials as required
- Coordinate the flow of all proposal team work products
- Coordinate with graphic designers for covers, spines, backs, CD labels, and graphics, and perform minor graphic production
- Schedule status calls and reviews
- Lead proposal production: printing, assemble, quality book check, package proposal documents, and ship
- Be the primary point of contact for collecting, compiling, and formatting proposals
- Facilitate meetings including all logistics, coordination of meeting space, meeting invites, call-in number coordination, preparing agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes, and prepare materials as needed
- Establish and maintain distribution lists for proposal material to the proposal and review teams
- Integrate, format, and publish iterative section drafts, review copies, and the final proposal master for both the technical and business proposal volumes
- Serve as the point of contact for requests for proposal related information, e.g. data calls
- Tailor resumes, past performance and corporate experience sections to comply with RFP requirements
- Provide proofreading/copy editing support
- Integrate document and color review comments into a master proposal document
- Upload electronic proposal submittals in coordination with the proposal manager and or opportunity lead.
- Drive the maintenance and population of re-use libraries; ensure all information is current, comprehensive, and accurate.
- Significant experience in Federal Government procurement process, RFI, and RFP responses
- Proficient in Desktop Publishing with at least 7 years of experience
- At least 7 years’ proposal coordination experience for government contractors: combining document inputs, formatting/desktop publishing, scheduling team meetings, supporting color reviews, and participating in proposal finalization, production, and White Glove activities
- Proficient in Microsoft product suite, especially in Word and Excel and at least 7 years of advanced experience
- Experienced with SharePoint
- Proactive, organized, with strong attention to accuracy and detail, and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high school diploma, or equivalent, is required; post-secondary degree is preferred
- May be required to work beyond business hours when necessary, and travel as required to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in English, writing, journalism, or related field
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.