Thank you for your interest in this ad
This will be the easiest job you've ever gotten.
No driving all around town looking for an office, we work remote and will come to you.
No long unnecessary interviews, they're short and to the point.
START AS SOON AS TOMORROW!
MUST HAVE RESUME
Call Ryan at 602-550-9325
If you really want work, then put your trust in AJ Employment, a leader in apartment staffing. We are currently hiring Maintenance Technicians. We offer full-time, and part-time, if we don't have anything permanent available, we can also provide temporary assignments to keep you working and making money until we find you a permanent position.
NO VIOLENT FELONIES OR ANY THEFT CHARGES
Job Opening: Maintenance Tech (Multi-Family Housing)
This Job pays $17hr. Must be reliable, have transportation, ID is required. Free Uniform Included.
1. Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
2. Electrical: includes the repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
3. Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear, commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
4. Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
5. Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
6. Grounds keeping: includes mowing grass, pulling weeds, trimming and pruning trees and shrubs, watering lawns and plants, replacing light bulbs along pathways and parking areas, sweeping or raking leaves, and tidying up bark or other ground covering.
7. Cleaning/housekeeping: includes maintaining a tidy appearance in shared community locations, such as the leasing office lobby, clubhouses, and fitness or recreational areas also includes cleaning fixtures, floors and other surfaces in vacated units before new renters assume occupancy.
8. Customer service: includes professional, prompt, and courteous correspondence with renters when scheduling and providing maintenance services, and with contracted vendors that provide additional facility services.
9. Time management: includes maintaining an organized scheduling and tracking system, usually on a computer, to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency.
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Techs must have basic hand tools. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationship.