Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, Binswanger Glass is the place for you! With 64 locations in 15 states, Binswanger is the largest full-service retailer and installer of Architectural Glass and aluminum products within the construction, residential, and automotive markets in the United States. Binswanger Glass was originally founded in 1872 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN. With more than 140 years in business, Binswanger Glass has the track record of being an organization where careers are made. Many of our current 1,000+ employees have grown through the ranks and have great careers at Binswanger Glass.
Watch this short video to learn more! https://youtu.be/8nPli80-nhY
- Manage project from estimating/bidding, detailing, product purchasing, delivery, scheduling, installation and construction administration.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local general contractors and end-users.
- Maintain product knowledge of current and prospective vendors/manufacturers.
- Coordinate with Binswanger’s installation teams as required to furnish & install projects.
- Prepare submittals for approval.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishment, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establish work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Manage, plan, and coordinate activities of projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience in the industry
- Have knowledge of glass & glazing products (fixed glazing, aluminum & glass storefronts, doors, interior glass)
- Have successful track record of completed interior and exterior glazing projects
Please click here to apply:https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=23574&clientkey=254915752576A4B4D143A28200DBDFA7