- Identify, correct, maintain and improve quality standards with accountability for a complete operational area within the plant.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Identify, solve problems, and remove barriers to production throughput.
- Coach and lead Production Associates and Team Leads to drive attainment of safety, housekeeping, quality, delivery, and productivity targets.
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Collaborate with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Other operational and leadership duties as assigned.
- Experience with continuous (one piece) flow manufacturing, labor paced production, standard work, and pull systems highly desirable, in addition to experience leading production in a made-to-order manufacturing environment.
- Proven team building and change management skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree desired, or equivalent work and leadership experience.
- Demonstrate integrity, flexibility, sound judgment, respect for people, and good critical thinking skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#Indeed - Associated