Rogers Behavioral Health, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for aPOOLIntake Specialist to join ourBROWN DEERlocation onALLshifts.
The Intake Specialist performs the duties of patient administration. Collaborates with members of the health care team to promote continuity of care and cost-effective practice patterns.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
1. Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in human services.
2. Experience in insurance procedures in a health care setting preferred
3. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
4. Experience with computers and demonstrated proficiency with software programs.
5. Working knowledge of managed care environment, procedures and criteria.
6. Knowledge of psychiatric clinical criteria.
7. Knowledge of medical/psychiatric/chemical dependency diagnosis, treatment process, and JCAHO medical record standards.
8. Formal self-defense training is required within sixty (60) days of the date of hire. Annual re-certification is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.