We are seeking 20 Dispatchers for a long term contract in La Crosse, WI. These roles will be work from home until it is safe to report onsite, so an internet connection is mandatory (the company will provide a desktop for you to use while working from home). The shifts can range from 6:00 am- 7:00 pm (Monday through Friday- with over time available).
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Utilize systems to monitor workflow and load the work to qualified technicians.
- Evaluate and reassign work to available technicians as needed.
- Work to monitor and regulate work volumes.
- Communicate with technicians and/or other departmental employees to resolve force availability imbalances.
- Read and analyze exception service orders and repair tickets to dispatch to the appropriate technician based upon the company criteria.
- Ensure that service orders and repair tickets are processed accurately.
- High School, GED or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Dispatch experience
- Basic computer skills to include MS Office
This role will be onsite in La Crosse, WI and will be a long term contract paying $10.50 per hour.