The role of a Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while upholding the company's core values. The Guest Service Associate is the first and last impression of the guest's entire experience, so it's important to always maintain a cheerful and positive attitude. A Guest Service Associate is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Guest Service Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin.
Full and part time positions are available.
We are open seven days a week and offer day and night shifts.
Applicants with previous European Wax Center experience, will be considered for Immediate employment
We are looking for individuals with previous retail experience.
We are looking for individuals with previous front desk salon or related experience
· Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the center.
· Responsible for managing the flow of guests in and out of the center and assisting with questions as needed.
· Responsible for managing the Reservation Book with regards to the guest's requests and associate's availability.
· Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
· Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's product portfolio, Strut 365™ and demonstrating products on guests.
· Responsible for maintaining the front of the center, includingbut not limited torestocking product shelves and refilling brochure and card holders.
· Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
· Responsible for checking their schedule on a weekly basis.
· Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and name tag.
· Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures. Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
· Participate in all weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
· Participate on Strut by actively commenting on questions and posts.
· Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology, and tailoring the scripts and standard responses while working in the location.
· Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
·Ability to work flexible days and hours
Must be able to work one weekend day and close two nights a week
A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
Ability to receive and implement feedback.
An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
A professional appearance at all times.
A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
Competitive Health Benefits Package
Discounts on retail products and waxing.
Great referral program.
Hourly wage, commission and bonus program.
Work in a well managed, beautiful and upbeat facility.
Pay: From $10.00 per hour