No. 1 Automotive Body Repair is Bellingham's premier destination for anyone seeking an exciting future in the automobile industry. Our passion is cars, the individuals we employ, the equipment we use, and the high level of expectations we have for our company is a testament to that. As a continuously growing company, we have numerous career opportunities available which all center on making sure that our customers are always taken care of.
Our growth and success to-date is directly tied to our service-driven philosophy, the dedication of our people, our focus on technical training, and staying ahead of the curve by employing the most current processes and technologies available in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, and deliveries.
- File and maintain records and accounts.
- Greet customers entering the facility, and ensure they are provided with paperwork required for their visit.
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages, and scheduling appointments.
- Provide administrative support to other departments, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone.
- Experience using QuickBooks a plus.
- Collision industry experience a plus.
- Team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (upon qualification, based on hours).
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- Competitive hourly wage.
This position is a minimum of 25 hours per week, with the ideal candidate being able to work more hours as the business demands. Due to the current climate, your hours will range from 25-40/week based on business volume. Our business is open Monday - Friday, 8am -5pm, and we require that you are available during this time to qualify for the position.
Please reply to this listing with your resume - do not drop it off at the business (we are limiting visitors at this time).
We look forward to hearing from you!