Job DescriptionTitle -Senior Rendering (3D graphics) Engineer Location -USA-CA-SAN MATEO Duration -1 year Description -
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will create coreengine level technology that will power our future characters and player avatars. We are looking for engineers passionate about building cutting edge technology and world-class user experiences from both usability and performance perspectives.MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement state-of-art character technology including but not limited to geometry, rendering, animation
· Take pride in creating a highly performant cross-platform application
· Maintain and improve existing codebase
· Write and maintain automated tests
· Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance
· Collaborate with numerous internal teams to help build the world’s best user-generated gaming platform.
· 5+ years professional Experience as a rendering/graphics engineer
· Strong C skillset
· Fluent in 3-D math and algorithms
· Performance-driven focus, able to write tightly optimized code
· Shader development in High Level Shader Languages (HLSL) or equivalent
· Self-sufficient, self-organized, and able to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
· Shader languages (production exp.)
· DirectX, OpenGL, materials, lightining (production exp).
Low level rendering API’s such as Metal and Vulkan
· Previous experience designing and coding a game engine from scratch Console development experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.