SALES FALL INTERNSHIP (Starting August 10th to November 13th)
NEDDIE is a social impact tech company that brings nonprofits, donors, and businesses the most innovative tools for social impact collaboration.
Our technology provides nonprofits better visibility to donors while decreasing overhead costs to ensure more donations are received by the cause they support.
We empower donors to choose how they want to engage with nonprofits while enhancing their donor experience.
Our mission is to be the most effective social impact platform for donors, nonprofits, and businesses to collaborate in support of their cause.
Have you ever wanted to be part of something big that makes a meaningful difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to be part of a tech company that builds things that matter while leaving your mark on the world?
- Are currently attending school majoring in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- Have a previous sales or customer service experience
- Are driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a solid organizational and time management skills
- Can learn quickly new concepts and activities
- Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed
- Have a great phone presence
- Have a proactive go-getter attitude
- Have a true passion for the mission
- Have a creative “deep dive” mind
- Have the drive to get involved and collaborate with other teams
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Will bring that extra value that will make the startup a successful company
We are currently looking for interns for the Summer 2020 semester, with the option to extend beyond for additional semesters.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our team, gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team, and be part of our tech startup to grow our impact in 2020.
In this role you will:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new partnership opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Learn to use and understand the key concepts of NEDDIE products
- Work on special projects, researching deeper into our customer databases and analyze sales data
- Capture critical product and customer data to help improve sales opportunities and create efficient business processes
LET’S CHAT IF YOU…
Have a passion for social impact, drive to help others, and a motivation for change at a large scale.
We are on a quest to provide nonprofits and donors the latest technology.
From marketing, fundraising, and campaigning to accounting, B2B collaboration, and workflow automation, NEDDIE will help nonprofits become more efficient.
Our goal is for NEDDIE to become the “go-to” platform used by every non-profit.
NEDDIE is re-inventing the donor experience. Our platform attracts donors to engage daily with their favorite nonprofits through social media sharing, rewards programs, cash donations, in-kind donations, and volunteering opportunities.
We want to empower everyone to make a social impact through simple and transparent experiences.
Learn more about how NEDDIE works at www.neddie.co.
Job Type: Internship
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Team Lead
- College Credit
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: