Triple Creek Ranch located approximately 75 miles south of Missoula, MT, is seeking a full-time, year-round laundry attendant. Must be available to work weekends and holidays. Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Triple Creek Ranch is an intimate, luxury ranch resort designed for adults. Situated among the towering pines on the southern side of Trapper Peak, the highest mountain in the Bitterroot Mountain Range of Western Montana, this unforgettable retreat merges unmatched natural beauty with plush comfort and exceptional personal service.
From the beautiful, welcoming Main Lodge, world-class restaurant and award-winning wine cellar, to the deluxe private guest cabins nestled in the trees throughout the property, it is the attention to the smallest details that make the Triple Creek Ranch experience so memorable.
As employers, our mission is to make Triple Creek Ranch as good a place to work as it is to visit. Management’s goal is to hire and employ honest, fair-minded workers then treat those workers honestly and fairly. While we all recognize that work is work, working at Triple Creek Ranch should be a rewarding, positive experience of common goals, unity of spirit, and cheerful, polite and conscientious concern for guests and co-workers.
To diligently and thoroughly perform duties of a Laundry Attendant in an efficient, friendly and professional manner while working cooperatively with management and co-workers in an atmosphere of teamwork while maintaining positive and friendly relations with all guests and co-workers.
Minimum Required Qualifications
The person in this position needs to:
● Frequently move about the property, public areas and laundry facility.
● Frequently use hands and arms to place, fold, press, hang laundry items such as linens, guest laundry and staff uniforms.
● Occasionally use cleaning equipment to wipe, scrub, mop and polish.
● Occasionally ascend/descend step stools to gather items needed for the laundry facility.
● Occasionally ascend/ descend stairways and ladders to access and clean multiple levels and hard to reach areas.
● Occasionally position oneself to reach items on lower shelves.
● Constantly detect dirt and grime in public areas.
● Occasionally communicate information needed to housekeeping and other departments.
● Frequently move equipment, supplies, furniture and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds across short distances.
● Occasionally work in harsh outdoor weather conditions.
● Create a positive and energetic environment that supports the delivery of an exceptional guest experience while upholding the highest level of TCR and Relais & Chteaux standards.
● Maintain the extraordinary five-star TCR image and resort appearance including all service, cleanliness, and appearance standards.
● Arriving consistently and dependably on time for all duties, meetings, and appointments; and reliably and thoroughly completing all assignments in a timely manner.
● Check housing chart to organize schedule.
● Bring any dirty dishes from public areas to the kitchen.
● Call the appropriate departments (maintenance, grounds) for repairs, deliver firewood, etc.
● Write in the communication book any information we need to share about laundry or public areas.
● Keep track of packages that arrive for incoming guests.
● Make sure the Laundry facility is clean and in order.
● Perform all laundry functions including washing, drying, mangling, ironing and folding. This includes all linens, guest laundry, staff uniforms, etc.
● Make sure shelves are stocked with items and supplies for laundry and public areas.
● Notify manager of inventory stocking needs.
● Restock communication folders.
● Operating, maintaining and performing minor repairs on the equipment, tools and appliances which are used on the job.
● Interacting with guests in a polite, professional and competent manner.
● Running errands and other necessities for guests when needed.
● Following the instructions of the Service Manager and laundry supervisor thoroughly and to completion.
● Balancing team and individual responsibilities while building a positive team spirit and putting the success of the team above your own interests.
● Work cooperatively with other employees and departments and provide communications to team members on any special requests and changes to operational norms.
● Comply with company policies & procedures, safety standards & rules, and federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
● Fill in for public areas attendant as needed.
● Perform any other duties as deemed appropriate by management.
● Raking outdoor areas in the spring and fall.
● Sweeping public areas.
● Shovel snow in the winter.
● This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).