We are a San Francisco consulting firm that helps startups improve their customer support. We're looking to hire a remote customer support service representative that will work with one or more of our clients to handle their frontline customer support.
Our team is extremely friendly and we have a very positive work environment. We do almost all of our training and communication over video calls and chat, since the majority of the team are remote.
- We have both part-time and full-time openings
- We are extremely flexible with hours
- Ideally, you'd be able to work at least 10 hours per week
- We can work around your schedule!
- Use online software to answer questions that customers email in
- Solve problems creatively
- Escalate and summarize issues
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy
- Previous customer support experience with web-based tools (e.g. Zendesk) is a plus, but not required
- A decent sense of humor doesn't hurt :)
- If you're interested, reply to this listing with a resume!