Supervise the packaging of poultry products varying from whole body to skinless, boneless meat while meeting finished product internal and USDA criteria
Train and monitor hourly employees, taking appropriate disciplinary action as required
Ensure a safe work environment and take appropriate corrective action as needed, conducting safety training
Provide timely feedback to employees regarding problems with productivity, quality, safety, down time and regulatory issues
Manage his/her line to achieve company yield objectives
Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resources, etc.
Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience (preferably in the agricultural industry)
- Must have demonstrated the ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have balanced technical/mechanical/human resource knowledge
- Must be able to evaluate line employees fairly and objectively
- Must be computer literate in Windows environment
- Must have the ability to interface on daily basis with all support groups or departments
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is helpful
- Bargaining unit employees: the number will vary on department
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.