EVERGREEN CHRISTIAN PRIVATE SCHOOL
Teaching Positions for the 20/21 School Year:
Pre-School Co-Teacher (P/T)
Elementary Teachers (2)
High School Math
Our mission is to provide a superior, quality education from a Biblical perspective. We are committed to enabling our students to thrive and succeed academically, spiritually, and socially.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding (Proverbs 9:10)." We believe that this scripture demands diligence, integrity, and the pursuit of excellence. We strive to apply this philosophy in all facets of our school, fostering the growth of wise, God-fearing individuals, who are of strong Christian spirit and character.
We believe a Biblically based education influences the child's mind, body, heart, and worldview. Our vision is to train both the heart and mind of students in the development of Godly wisdom so they may reflect the character of Jesus Christ in everything they do.
SCHOOL WIDE EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES
In accordance with our vision, our goal is to graduate students whose mind, body, heart, and worldview is grounded in strong Christian character. Our goal is for our students to be recognizably different, a light, as written in Matthew 5:16, and ultimately, inheritors of His kingdom.
GLORIFY GOD: Glorify God through all aspects of our school.
IMPACT: May the student's experience at our school be life-defining. May each student be firmly grounded in a in a Christian worldview who will lead a life that reflects Christian character in all dimensions of his/her being.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE:We are committed to offering a challenging academic program that helps students reach their full potential.
MERIT: Maintain exemplary standards of professionalism and an evident passion for quality.
GRACE: As recipients of God's grace, practice kindness, encouragement, forgiveness, and love for those we come in contact with every day.
Email your cover letter and resume.
Please keep your cover letter brief and concise describing:
1. Your teaching/education experience
2. Your Christian faith
1. Christian Commitment: A personal Christian faith and close walk with the Lord and agreement with the doctrinal statement of the home-church.
2. Passion for Teaching: Instruct children in a loving, positive manner following the specific curriculum as set forth by the administration.
3. Education: Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education or equivalent AND experience teaching/working with children (For teachers and advisor)
4. Licensure/Certification: Maintain professional certification and endorsements as required by the State of Washington
5. Software and Equipment Used: Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, email and internet.
6. Completed background check (post-interview) and three references (professional, clerical, personal).
Keywords: sports, music, teaching, education, teachers, director, counselor, students, school, executive, technology
IF YOU DO NOT GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 2 DAYS OF EMAILING YOUR DOCUMENT(S), PLEASE CALL: 253-880-1021