Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
The Machine Operator is responsible for following standard work and production drawings to cut, form, punch, shear, fold and machine parts using various manual, NC and CNC equipment. It is in a safety oriented, quality focused, continuous improvement focused and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Read, interpret, follow and understand standard work, blueprints and machine drawings
- Safely and efficiently drill, tap, shear and perform other machining operations using both NC and CNC equipment
- Safely and efficiently brake, bend, and form metal using various manual, NC, and CNC equipment
- Operate electric, hydraulic and air activated hand tools (wrenches, impact drivers, grinders, DA sander, etc.)
- Use basic mathematic skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and fractions
- Efficiently use standard and precision measuring equipment (tape measurer & calipers)
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and cleaning of work cells, machines and equipment
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to adjust to sudden work pattern or schedule changes
- Moving raw and in process materials to work cells and inventory locations
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs and 70 lbs occasionally
- Safety Oriented
- Forklift driver qualification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving / Troubleshooting / Analysis skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Extreme attention to detail working with precision measurements
- Commitment to quality
- Results driven
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, and more.
National Carwash Solutions- Vacutech is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.