Come join our team! Pronghorn Resort is a growing luxury resort offering outstanding golf, luxury lodging, fine dining, social events, and exceptional guest and member service. Our employees are one of the reasons we are able to deliver authentic, genuine, creative, and exceptional hospitality services to our guests.
We are now hiring a Part-Time, Seasonal Lead Steward/ Dishwasher.
This position cleans and transports garbage, waste, recycling, and all other disposables to proper bins and receptacles. Solely responsible for the cleanliness/sanitation and service upkeep of all vehicles used to transport items. Maintains all Safety Kits and Ecolab Chemical needs and pars.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Provides guests and employees with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment.
- Washes plate ware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Places clean plate ware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans in specified shelves according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Ensures dishes are sanitized and available as needed.
- Sets up the dish machine in the AM and closes down the machine in the PM according to procedures.
- Keeps sanitation solution up to health department code standards at all times.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of the dish machine.
- Troubles-shoots dishwasher machine malfunction.
- Keeps the kitchen and employee lunch room clean by sweeping, mopping floors, lining and emptying trash.
- Must be able to lifts and carry sacks, cases and bus tubs of up to 70 lbs. Up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves in walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
- Must be able to maintain a current Food Handlers Permits.
- Previous experience as Steward.
- Servsafe certification preferred.
- Complimentary golf.
- Generous food and beverage discounts.
- Spa discounts.
- Referral bonuses.
To apply, please visit us at our careers page at http://www.pronghornresort.com/details/careers/, and click on APPLY NOW.
You may also stop by and fill out an application at 65600 Pronghorn Club Drive Bend, OR 97701