Come join our team! Pronghorn Resort is a growing luxury resort offering outstanding golf, luxury lodging, fine dining, social events, and exceptional guest and member service. Our employees are one of the reasons we are able to deliver authentic, genuine, creative, and exceptional hospitality services to our guests.
We are now hiring a Full-Time, Seasonal Landscape Operator.
This position performs a wide range of daily golf course maintenance duties.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Operates most, if not all, power equipment used in course maintenance. Including: riding mowers, walking mowers, topdressers, tractors, loaders, aerators, verticutters, sod cutter, edger, string trimmer, flymow, chainsaw, backpack blower and other equipment that may be needed.
- Performs chemical applications: spray greens, tees, fairways, rough, and native areas using appropriate sprayers.
- Performs bunker maintenance: includes adding sand, and establishing a hard edge.
- Participate in irrigation practices: hand watering, syringing and repairs.
- Involved in course detail tasks: weed and debris clean-up, poa eradication, edge cart paths/tees, etc.
- Assist with course setup: moving tee markers, changing pin placements.
- Perform daily equipment repair and maintenance as directed by Head Mechanic.
- Ensures all equipment used is washed properly, returned to designated location and charging if applicable.
- Planting and maintenance of vegetative material.
- Transporting material.
- Involved in leading up small and large crews.
- Previous landscaping/ landscape operator experience.
- Ability to interpret a variety of job related instruction manuals.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Proper radio etiquette or experience.
- Complimentary golf.
- Generous food and beverage discounts.
- Spa discounts.
- Referral bonuses.
To apply, please visit us at our careers page at http://www.pronghornresort.com/details/careers/, and click on APPLY NOW.
You may also stop by and fill out an application at 65600 Pronghorn Club Drive Bend, OR 97701