Must pass pre-employment criminal background check
Must have current Virginia driver's license w/insurable record
Maintenance of a multi-family complex
Part time - 25 hours a week
Rate of Pay
Depending on Experience
We have an opening for an onsite Maintenance Team Member at our 59 unit Apartment Complex located in Richmond, VA.
Maintenance Team Members are responsible for:
- Maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the property (grounds, internal, exterior)
- Timely work request service, quality turnover / make-ready schedule
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner
- Assure all service requests are completed on a daily basis
- Perform effective emergency maintenance (after hours) as required
Requirements for this position include:
- a minimum of 2 years experience in property maintenance
- high school diploma or equivalent
- valid driver's license
- effective conflict resolution and customer service skills
- ability to set priorities and strong attention to detail
Physical aspects of the job are:
- Heavy lifting and carrying
- Bending / kneeling / stooping
- Climbing and balancing
- Electrical wiring
- Janitorial duties
Ability to be on-call for emergencies is required.
We offer a competitive hourly wage as well as a positive, team-oriented work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must pass a pre-employment / post-offer background check.