Snowater Resort is seeking part-time, on-call and seasonal housekeeping staff. Uniform shirt provided. Cleaning experience preferred, but will train.
Snowater Time Share features 43 Time Share Units (22 two bedroom units and 21 one bedroom units). Owners stay weekly. The main housekeeping day is Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
Applicants must have valid identification and provide their own transportation. Ideally applicants will leave in the East Whatcom County area and be available Fridays, 8 am - 4 pm (on- call other days).
1. Perform a variety of cleaning activities: sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, vacuuming, changing bed linens, sanitize bathrooms and kitchens, offices and common areas.
2. Empty wastepaper baskets and transport garbage to waste disposal area.
3. Pick up ground litter around resort as appropriate.
4. Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to established standards.
5. Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
6. Notify supervisor of any damages, deficits and disturbances.
7. Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
8. Check stocking levels of all consumables and replaced when appropriate.
9. Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of Association procedures and practices.
10. Acknowledge and greet owners and guests encountered with a warm, friendly greeting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
Knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
Ability and skill in developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships
Ability to work effectively in a sometimes stressful environment
Ability to follow instructions and count accurately
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the SWA and employee.
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) & Washington Minimum Wage Act (WMWA): This classification is designation as exempt from the overtime provisions of the FLSA and the WMWA.
Snowater Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply in person at Snowater, 10500 Mt Baker Hwy, Glacier.