We are busy and seeking additional HVAC Installation technicians to join our team!
The backbone of our company is our employees in the field and in the office. We are looking for outgoing technicians that work well in a team atmosphere. Our goal as a company is to continually get better and we are searching for those technicians that want to learn and improve their skills as fast as our HVAC industry is changing.
We are centrally located in Sedro-Woolley and provide service in all of Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom, San Juan, and Island Counties. We also assign territories to minimize travel times. You won’t waste your day sitting in traffic to crisscross Seattle to hit one service call.
Ronk Brothers Heating and Cooling is a growing 49-year-old family business and voted Skagit’s Best Heating and Cooling Contractor in 2019. Known as a top service provider in the area with an excellent reputation. We have a great work environment and benefits. We continually advance with the changes in technology in the HVAC industry.
Job Title: HVAC Installer
Position Summary: To install heating and cooling systems to company standards, while providing the customer with the highest-quality experience. Assist other installers, while maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Pay Scale: We pay competitive wages for quality workmanship and amazing customer service! In addition to offering talented individuals exceptional career opportunities with room for advancement, we offer:
– Medical benefits upon 90 days of employment.
– Paid vacation & Holidays
– Travel only throughout low traffic areas of Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom, Island and San Juan counties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good understanding of gas furnaces
- Intro or Intermediate sheet metal fab skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate hand and power tools safely
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Able to lift & carry 100 pounds
- Able to work independently and in team
- Able to work from 28’ extension ladder and 12’ step ladder
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Clean background check, and good driving record
If you’re looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, apply online today!
Applications are accepted online, by phone or in person.https://www.ronkheating.com/careers/installer