Do you love people and want to work with an outgoing team centered around patient care? Are you
compassionate, motivated to succeed and love helping patients achieve optimal oral care? If so, this is
the position you’re looking for! We are a growing, high end cosmetic, Prescott dental office currently seeking a full time dental assistant who would like to join our team.
-Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
-Set up and breakdown operatories
-Packing cord and fabricating
-Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments
-Impressions, pour up models, send and receive Lab cases
-Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene protocols to maintain oral health
-Cerec trained or willing to be trained
Cerec trained is a plus and increase in wage!
- X-ray certified
- Comfortable fabricating quality temporaries, packing cord
- Knowledge of Dentrix or dental related software
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Team player
- Paid Holidays
- 4-day work week
- All digital office
- Monthly bonus plan
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation with growth opportunities
- Additional bonus to be paid after completion of initial 90-day period
- Digital and paperless practice with additional technologies to make your job easier.
We value our team above all else, so we have created many benefits/opportunities to grow and develop
additional skills if you desire. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please reply to this ad and
include your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
Dental Assisting: 1 year
Dentrix: 1 year (Preferred)