Overall Description of the Job:
Supervises a team of four (4) in receiving fuel orders from internal and external customers. The Logistics Manager participates in and ensures accuracy of building those loads while balancing product availability, cost, and logistical efficiency. This position oversees proper inventory management through monitoring equipment and scheduling loads for the optimal time.
Although this position can be done remotely we are requesting that candidates be located in the Washington or Idaho areas.
- Receive, schedule and dispatch orders
- Evaluate, improve and implement process; measure and manage to key metrics
- Ensure order accuracy
- On-the-fly problem saving
- Perform other duties, projects, etc. as assigned by supervisor
- Computer knowledge (i.e. Outlook, MS Office, Paychex, intranet, Telapoint)
- Knowledge of Access preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service abilities
- Neat, clean appearance
- Well organized
- Works well on own; self-motivated
To apply please visit our website at www.colemanoil.com/careers. Please note that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.