Bakery Clerks work in the Bakery Department, packaging, pricing, and merchandising cakes, pies, breads, and other baked goods. The retail bakery clerk is responsible for informing customers about our bakery products and services, assisting customers with their selections, assuring the quality and freshness of product, following all food safety and sanitation procedures, and assisting other members of the retail team as needed to ensure excellent customer service. In addition, they must be able to perform all duties of a cashier. ServSafe certification is a plus.
Cashiers provide fast, friendly, and accurate check out services for our customers using a computerized cash register system. Cashiers will bag their customers' orders and help shoppers find items in the store. They also assist in the cleaning and dusting of the general merchandise and surrounding areas. Excellent customer service skills are a requirement of the job, and a friendly, outgoing personality is important. Accuracy and basic math skills are essential.
· Promote sales by utilizing product knowledge
· Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers
· Assist customers and offer suggestions
· Ability to communicate professionally in person and over the phone
· Pricing, labeling and packaging, filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
· Responsible for ensuring store appearance is clean and presentable at all times.
· Operating cash register and other bakery equipment
● Assisting in other duties, as assigned
Required: The required qualifications are as follows:
● Must be able to frequently lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 60 pounds.
· Must be able to read, write, and perform simple math problems, including fractions. As well as pass a basic math test
· Must be able to interpret, understand and follow instructions, and solve problems
Preferred: The preferred qualifications are as follows:
● High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Servsafe certification a plus
· Able to work well with other team members
Please Apply at https://froehlichs.traitset.com/postingPage/9427/