Fremont Motor Companies is a progressive, growing company that is continually recruiting people who want to be part of a dynamic, synergistic team. Fremont Motors continuously works toward the goal of improvement in providing service to our customers, and we understand that our employees are the most vital asset in the organization
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Plan plus Match
- Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
- Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Converse effectively regarding customer parts status.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior auto parts sales experience preferred
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.