Description and Functions
Application For This Position Cannot Be Accomplished On This Site.Please Follow The Directions In The "How To Apply" Section At The Bottom Of This Job Description.
The Legislative Service Office (LSO) is the permanent, non-partisan professional staff office of the Wyoming Legislature. The primary mission of the LSO is to assist members of the Wyoming Legislature to identify and articulate legislative issues, develop information related to those issues, and provide possible solutions.
Human Resource Contact:: Jamie.Schaub@wyoleg.gov
- Design and create complex and sophisticated solutions utilizing Office 365
- Provide supervised guidance in application development life cycle management including requirements engineering, architecture and design for service-oriented architecture, development patterns and practices, software configuration management, testing, and quality assurance, as well as deployment & operations
- Successfully initiate, deliver, implement, and support Office 365, VBA, VB.NET, and C# applications
- Provide computer support for the Wyoming Legislature and legislative staff
- Help maintain wired and wireless networks including software and hardware
- Train legislators and staff in the use of commercial and custom software
- Assist with maintenance of the Legislature's web site and the Legislative Management System and Reports Databases
- Complete special projects and other assigned tasks.
Holds at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of studies such as political Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or closely related field.Experience:
At least 2 years of .NET development
Experience in client-side development experience, with strong skills in:
jQuery, Angular, React and other libraries
Experience with Team Foundation Server, DevOps, Git/GitHub
SharePoint development experience a plus
- Negotiable based on experience.
- The position will receive the state of Wyoming benefits, which include health and dental insurance, life insurance, retirement, and annual and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and professional references to:Jamie.Schaub@wyoleg.gov or
Wyoming Legislative Service Office
ATTN: Jamie Schaub
200 W.24th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82002Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed continually and will be accepted until position is filled.VETERANS:
If you are a United States Armed Forces veteran, or the spouse of a veteran who was married to that veteran at the time of that person's death and receives survivor benefits, to receive veteran's preference under Wyo. Stat. Section 19-14-102, you must complete the Veteran's Preference section of the Wyoming Judicial Branch At-Will Employment Application and attach a Form DD214 to the application.
The State of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively supports the ADA and reasonably accommodates qualified applicants with disabilities.