Job responsibilities are as follows:
Liaise with the Program Manager and/or Site Lead on all technical issues.
Perform Simulator readiness tests on a daily basis.
Keep accurate records of Deficiency Reports.
Manage software and hardware inventory
Run diagnostics to ascertain correct operations of Simulators, computer systems and diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair malfunctions as required.
Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all Simulators, computers and peripheral equipment.
Test and repair defective equipment, circuit cards, and power supplies.
Perform system back-ups of visual database scenarios and applicable software code as required.
Maintain records of system malfunctions, technical documentation and network architecture diagrams that reflect changes to the simulators.
Perform configuration management on all simulators, Data Communications Protocols (TCP/IP).
Responsible for the implementation of systems updates to simulators.
Prepare the simulator for the instructor as required.
- Follow the direction of the Site Leads, Project Managers, Program Managers, and all Leadership
1) Existing, current or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
2) Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or equivalent
3) Minimum 5 years of experience in Engineering or IT field.
4) Excellent Communication Skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team - Must be fluent in English
Desired: Military experience as a non-rated aircrew in rotary wing operations, Weapons maintenance experience with M240D weapon system, Military experience or experience working with military programs to include military personnel
From: Kratos Defense